3 bedrooms – 2 bathrooms – 5000m2 steep plot, with flat immediate gardens – separate outbuilding – fruit trees
A very lovely modern house located in the countryside on the hills to the South of Lake Viñuela, with wonderful lake views
This delightful country house is just off a reasonably good track of around 800m, high above lake Viñuela and with stunning views of the lake and the mountains beyond.
A short drive off the track leads onto a large, gravel parking area, with a few steps to one side leading down onto the land below. This part could easily be graded and terraced to make extra gardens, all with a stunning view of the lake. The land is currently planted olives, grapevines, figs and almond trees.
By the parking area is a carport for one car and the front door that leads into a hallway (4.38,m2). A short walk along a path from the car park leads to the main garden, where the stunning views immediately delight any visitor! The garden consists of pretty flowering borders, framing the view, terrace and patio areas, the immaculate 6 x 3m pool and an outbuilding used as a separate store (1.5 x 7m internal measurements) and perhaps with potential as an extra bedroom and bathroom.
The main house is accessed via the front covered terrace (4.3m2) from where one can contemplate the view. Double sliding glass patio doors lead into the living room (6.3 x 4m) with the hall to rear. The living room has a fan assisted woodburner for the cooler months. A short corridor to the right leads to the rest of the rooms. The kitchen, to the right of the corridor, is 3.9 x 3.2m and is fully fitted with window over the garden and views. There are three bedrooms, two are around 10m2, and the master bedroom is a generous 18m2 with ensuite bathroom and there is a family bathroom tiled in blue with bath and bidet. Both bathrooms have bath with overhead shower and both are around 5m2.
To the rear of the house there are two store sheds and a 2000L water deposit
This is a perfect house to use as a holiday home or rental earner, but also great for a retirement couple wishing to live in the countryside but not too far from the coast. Well worth viewing!
Top features of Casa Valentina:
– House 119m2 with 10m2 outbuilding
– 5000m2 of land with olives, almonds, figs and vines
– Stunning lake and mountain views
– A/C in main bedroom
– Spanish TV aerial and broadband internet
– Council tax/IBI: 318€ p.a.
– Mains water and electrics
– 15 mins to local aerodroms (landing fee only 8€)
– Only 3Kms to the Karma Guen Buddhist Centre
– 20 mins from the coast and El Ingenio shopping centre and Baviera Golf club
– 15 minutes to Los Romanes, Viñuela village and Lake Viñuela
– 50 mins to Malaga
– 20 mins to El Ingenio shopping centre
– under 2 hours to the Sierra Nevada ski resort
– Certificate from town hall exists to show the house has a clean planning record
– New regulation septic tank